- Jands Event 416, DMX1024 lighting console with monitor. 72 physical faders, 240 virtual faders, 2 separate DMX universes for generics and movers, 16 assign masters.
- Zero 88 Elara, 24 channel generic lighting console.
- Jands Event, 96 channel generic lighting console.
- Martin Freekie moving light controller.
- 1 x ETC Sensor 72 channel DMX controlled dimmer rack.
- 2 x Anytronics series 192, 6 channel DMX controlled portable dimmer racks.
- 34 x Par64 1000w lamped @ CP62 medium flood
- 12 x Par64 500w lamped @ CP88 medium flood
- 3 x ETC Source Four 15-30 zoom
- 7 x ETC Source Four junior 25-50 zoom
- 4 x CCT silhouette 1000W 15-30 zoom
- 2 x Strand T84 1000W zoom
- 1 x Strand 16/30 650W zoom
- 6 x CCT minuette 650W 15-30 zoom
- 2 x Cantata 1.2kW
- 10 x Strand 743 1000W
- 2 x CCT starlette 1000W
- 4 x Strand 803 650W
- 8 x CCT minuette 650W fresnel
- 8 x CCT minuette 650W pebble convex
- 3 x Coda 500/3 500W 3-way batton
- 4 x Coda 500/1 500W
- 2 x Nocturne 1000W
- Robert Juliat Foxie MSR/MSD 700
- 4 x Pearl River 250W MSD moving head lanterns
- 2 x i-solution i-move 250W MSD moving head lanterns
- Independently controlled from master fader in lighting box or via DMX.
- Jem 24/7 Magnum pro hazer
- Starcloth 8m x 4.5m
- Mirror ball in auditorium
- 6 x inflatable globestars
- Fastfold Screen 10’ x 8’, front and rear projection screens available
- BenQ MX618ST 2800 lumens Data Projector
- Panasonic WJ-MX50 vision mixer
- Tamworth Assembly Rooms has a raked, black box proscenium arch stage with an effective playing area of 6.54m (w) x 6.68m (d). There are facilities to fly cloths/backdrops mid and upstage. All scenery bars have a safe working limit of 100Kgs. Two 8 metre “swipe” tracks are available for cloths/gauzes.
- 3 of (L)1m x (D)2m x (H)0.25m
- 5 of (L)1m x (D)2m x (H)0.50m
- 1 of (L)1m x (D)1m x (H)0.25m
- 2 set of steps to 0.50m height
- Metro Audio 2 channel, 4 headset comms system
- Much of our inventory of equipment is available for external dry hire. Please contact our in-house technicians Ron Pyle and Jem McAuley on 01827 709617 for more information.