Celebrating 125 years

Tamworth Assembly Rooms will be celebrating its 125th birthday on October 8th. It will be 125 years since the building was officially opened on 8th October 1889 by Mr Philip Muntz who was a member of parliament for Tamworth.

To celebrate this special occasion on Saturday October 11th, Tamworth Assembly Rooms invites everyone through their doors to take a tour and see how they have spent their past 125 years and see what is in store for the next 125 years too.

And don’t forget the all important Birthday Cake!
Doors will be opening at 11am and will close at 3pm.
This is free for everyone to attend so come and join Tamworth Assembly Rooms in celebrating its 125th birthday!